Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hola Amigas!

I apologize to take a detour from my current series of interpretation of Renault Duster integrated communications campaigns to present a brief on Advertisement Effectiveness Measures.

The reason for this detour is that one of my juniors has requested me yesterday to explain her the whole advertising campaign planning. Even if this is just one part of the whole communication strategy, these measures gives a glimpse of how well your brand is positioned in consumer's mind.

So, as we all know AIDA model, I will try to structure my response on that model. I will add Exposure element to this model.




I have tried to present every data in one shot so that remembering and hence applying the metrics is easy.

Feel free to pour in your thoughts at the comments section below.

Rest is Next.

à plus!


No comments:

Post a Comment